Saturday, March 29, 2008

Target deals, good through today

Clean and Clear (trial size) - $0.97
Use Clean & Clear $2/1 coupon
FREE plus possible overage after coupon

Flat Earth Crisps individual bags are priced at $0.50/1 at some stores Use this $1/1 coupon
FREE plus possible overage

Tiny Boxes of Gold Fish Crackers are priced at $0.48/1 at some stores
Use this $1/2 coupon
FREE after coupon

Small Barnum Animal Crackers are priced at $0.50/1 at some stores
Use this $0.50/1 Nabisco crackers coupon
FREE after coupon

Joint Juice is on sale for $1 or regularly priced at $1.09
Use $1/1 coupons from 2/10 RedPlum or here
FREE or $0.09 after coupon

Johnson's shampoos (trial size) - $1
Buy 2 and use $2/2 coupon here
FREE after coupons

Johnsons' Buddies Soap - $0.97
Use $1/1 coupons here or $1/1 coupons from 1/6 or 3/2 Valassis
FREE after coupons

All Small & Mighty (trial size) - $1Use $1/1 coupon from 2/10 Valassis
FREE after coupon

Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta on sale for $1.07
Use $1/1 from 2/17 SmartSource insert
$0.07 after coupons (not all varieties and sale price varies)

Totino's Pizza Rolls 15 count are on sale for $0.63
Use $0.50/1 printable here
$0.13 each after coupon

Green Giant Frozen Vegetables are priced at $1.32 at most stores
Use $0.55/1 coupons here and here
Stack with $1/2 coupon here
$0.27 package after coupons

Post Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal - $2.29
Use $2/1 coupons here
$0.29 after coupons

Market Pantry saltines crackers are regularly priced at $0.97
Use this $0.50/1 Market pantry crackers coupon
$0.47/box after coupon

KASHI TLC Crackers on sale for $2.59
Use $2/1 coupon here
$0.59/box after coupon

Nature's Valley granola bars are on sale 2/$4
Buy 2 and use 2 $0.75/1 coupons
Stack with $0.75/2 coupons from the 3/9 insert
$1.75 for two boxes after coupons

2 comments:

binkwaffle (Holly) said...

Grr. They wouldn't take my coupons on trials at my Super Target. I went round and round with the cashier and her supervisor, me saying I didn't have to have the $2/1, just the 80 cents per item (its value); and them saying to each other "remember that one meeting where they said something about no trials?"; and me saying "where does it say in your policy or on that coupon that there's a minimum size?".... I lost. :-( I'll try the other Target and get a young kid who doesn't give a flip about work and see if he went to the supposed meeting or not. :-)

Also, no cheap Flat Earth chips, animal crackers, or goldfish at that Target. I think those still are good for a few more days, though, if I remember right. I'll give it another try.

I did get a boatload for only $8, though. Not your 47 cent trip to Target the other day, but it's a start! Thanks!

Holly in OK (SBA)

Kimi said...

Holly,

I have purchased many trial size products at my Target, and have gotten them free with a coupon.
The manufacturer pays them back, and as long as the coupon doesn't say "except trial size" you should be good. I would call corporate to ask if I were you.

You are right though, younger cashiers don't get so "involved" like others do. I had a cashier once tell me I couldn't use a coupon, because the item was on clearence. I called corporate while I was standing there, and they told her she was wrong.

99.9% of my cashiers rock. I usually buy them a bottle of water, because I know they are going to work up a sweat with all my coupons, lol. I usually give them extra coupons too, so that they can get in on the deals. I wan them to be happy when they see me!

I hope your other Target is more coupon friendly.