Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our Weather

It's February. Are you covered in snow? Battling record rains? Or enjoying the sun? Take a picture today that captures your Feb. weather. Too cold to go outside - why not take a pix of a thermometer or you heater or electric blanket? Share your photo if you get a chance. We'd love to see what your weather is like.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our weather is a warm 75 today. It's really nice out & feels like the perfect spring day. I've got all the windows open. I just wish I felt good enough to run some errands today, as it's supposed to rain over the next few days.

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Oh no, still not feeling well? Sorry to hear that. I wish you could enjoy that nice weather. We got rain & snow. We have a lovely crunchy slush today.

Kathy M said...

It was sunny and like 57 today. Rain is coming later this week. I'm not feeling so hot either. The flu is going around. Take care.