Friday, February 29, 2008

A little help with my 31 day FREE challenge

It's officially March 1st, since it's after 2 am here. Tomorrow, I'll go on my first FREE shopping trip, to see what I can get for nothing.

My mailbox was full of coupons today & a sample. These coupons will come in handy when I'm looking to get products for free. I still want to try & stretch them & get a little more if I can. We'll have to wait & see, as it all depends on the sales. I hate to pay a lot for anything these days. I've been couponing and refunding and raking in the savings.

Here are the coupons & sample I received in the mail today:

One box of Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles
One $8 coupon off Iams dog or cat food
One coupon good for one Stouffers party size meal (up to $12.99)
One coupon for a FREE bottle of Coffee-Mate creamer (up to $4.50)
One coupon for a free bag of Purina dog food (up to $7.19)
One coupon for one package of General Mills food product (up to $6.00)
One coupon for a FREE 6 pack of Yoplait Yogurt drink or cups (up to $3.65)

This is a great way to start off my challenge. Now to see if I can stretch these coupons with a sale.

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Ah, I love that Bubbly song!

Good luck shopping. I'll start collecting some coupons for you!