Monday, June 23, 2008

Giant, 6/20-6/26

Giant has blueberries (limit 2) on sale for $ .99 for a pint. This is the cheapest I've seen it. Blueberries freeze really well, and I actually love frozen blueberries better than I like fresh. If you want more than 2 you'll have to do it in a separate transaction.

London Broil is $1.79 lb.

Betty Crocker items are 5 for $5. There are coupons here, here and here. You can print two coupons from each site but hitting back & then the refresh key.

All Detergent is $3.99 & there is a $1.00 off coupon in the 6/22 red plum. I also have a $1.50 off coupon, but I can't remember which insert it came from. There's a printable coupon for $1 here.

General Mills cereal is 4 for $6.00, when you buy 4. There are coupons in the 6/8 smart source, 6/15 smart source & the 6/22 smart source. There are printable coupons here and here.

Buy $20 of Kraft foods & get $5 off instantly. See the back page of the ad for more details & qualifying items.

No comments: