Thursday, September 4, 2008

Prayers Needed Please

Please add my dear Father in law to your prayers. He is not doing well. Hospice has been called in & the family has hired nurses to attend to him. My brother in law Pat & his sweet wife Joyce have been doing the lion's share of work in caring for my Father in law. They are my hero's!

Please add my SBA sisters, Dawn & Tara to your prayers. They are in Baton Rouge, which was hit really hard the other day.

***Update: My Father in law continues to get weaker & weaker. He can't feed him self, and doesn't have the strength to walk or sit up. Please continue to keep this sweet, sweet, man in your prayers.

Dawn & her family are safe & sound, staying with family in another state. We've also heard from Tara. I'm so glad both families survived the storm.

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

I heard the BR girls are ok but hot and without electricity. Whew! I really feel bad about all the devastation in the area.

Prayers coming your way for you and your dh's family.