Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bargain Shopping

Did I tell how much I love a bargain? It's true...just ask anyone that knows me well.
Tonight Mom & I went to CVS. The entire cargo area of my SUV is loaded up with my CVS bags. There has to be at least 35 bags. I bought 20 rolls of toilet paper, 6 bottles of Palmolive dish liquid, 2 cans of coffee, 10 boxes of puffs tissue, 4 two Liter bottles of soda (for a rebate!) 4 boxes of Huggies baby wipes, 3 mouth wash bottles, 2 boxes of Russle Stover chocolates, 5 bottles of all strong and mighty, 3 bottles of Robitussin, 5 bags of cough drops, 1 bottle of Huggies body wash, 1 four pack of Kodak film, 4 boxes of foil and 4 boxes of zip lock bags. I know I'm missing some other things. I can't remember everything since the bags are still in the car.  I know I didn't spend more than $15 for everything.

Start saving those Sunday coupon inserts. They are worth getting a subscription to the news paper, just for them.

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, Kimi! I can't believe all you got! You ARE a great shopper!