Saturday, February 2, 2008

How I spent my Saturday

Photo a day promt:
It's Saturday. Is it a special Saturday for you with an "event" to photograph? Or a typical Saturday driving the kids to games, practices, or doing chores? Either way, take a photo to commemorate your Saturday activity.
-------------------------------------------------
My blood pressure is really low today, making me feel like a wet rag. It's been running high, but took a nose dive early this morning. That forced me to spend the day in bed. I had my laptop to keep me busy, although I would have rather been shopping. I'm missing out on a lot of good deals. :-( If I have to stay in bed, at least I can log on to my favorite board.

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Cool photo! Hope the bp is better today. I know how you feel about your deals!!